- USB Recovery Software is developed with a powerful scanning algorithm which scans the entire USB drive within few minutes
- Simple and user friendly tool to perform formatted flash drive recovery on Mac and Windows PC
- USB Recovery Software provides an option to create disc image in order to avoid bad sectors on USB hard drive
- Simply sorts retrieved data on the basis of various file attributes like file name, file size, extension and date of creation
- Widely used and appreciated as one of the best Transcend USB recovery software by many industry experts
Have you lost essential files from USB flash drive?
Oops!! Donâ€™t you get worried if you lose important files from USB drive? Like every computer user, you usually carry out the formatting of hard drive to clean up the entire storage space. However, one day while formatting one of the partitions of hard drive, you accidentally formatted USB drive connected to the computer. When you restarted the computer you observed that entire data from USB drive is missing. Needless to say, you made lots of attempts to get your data back, but you failed. In such circumstances, most of the users fail to understand why the entire data is missing from flash drive? This must be due to accidental formatting of flash drive. The situation goes more drastic when you realize the absence of the backup. In such instances, user thinks that lost data cannot be restored. But this is a wrong notion!!!! You can easily get back entire data from USB flash drive by using an efficient data recovery tool. However, when it comes to recover data from formatted USB stick or pen drive, USB Recovery Software is the strongest tool available across the world. USB Recovery Software has the potential to perform formatted flash drive recovery on USB flash drive within few clicks.
Following are the most common instances where most of the users lose their data from USB stick.
- Sometimes while deleting redundant files, if user deletes any of his important files then data loss occurs. In case, if user doesnâ€™t have the backup of deleted files, then he has to forfeit his important data.
- Sometimes while transferring data from USB drive to computer or to any other storage device, if you abruptly eject the USB stick, it may interrupt the file transfer process resulting in severe data loss.
- In most of the cases, when you connect the flash drive to the computer, pop up windows comes, like, do you want to format drive. If user accidentally hit the format button then it will result in severe data loss.
- Sometimes while scanning pen drive with an effective antivirus program, if pen drive contains any of the harmful files then the antivirus program deletes such files. In case, if the deleted file is important to you, then critical data loss is guaranteed.
- There are numerous other scenarios like file system corruption, software glitches, partitioning errors, improper system shutdown etc may be responsible for loss of data from USB flash drive.
In order to overcome data loss in any severe scenarios, it's always suggested to maintain regular backup of all your important files. And use effective updated antivirus software to avoid the infection of virus and malware. Furthermore, make sure that you eject the USB drive properly whenever you connect it to the computer.
Unique Features of USB Recovery Software
- USB Recovery Software instantly recover deleted files from USB drive, hard drive, external hard drive, iPod, flash card, FireWire drive and many more storage drives which can be accessed through a computer. For more information restore deleted files from USB flash drive, click here http://www.usbrecoverysoftware.net/deleted-files.html.
- Supports retrieval of more than 300 file types including digital photos, textual documents, spreadsheets, RAW images, zip archives, videos, movies etc.
- USB Recovery Software comes up with free demo edition to estimate the efficiency of lost or deleted file recovery.
- Most of the industry experts appreciated this tool as the best way to quickly perform USB recovery software for Mac and Windows computers.
- USB Recovery Software allows users to save the recovery session in order to avoid re-scanning of USB drive in future.
Supported brands of USB drive: LaCie (iamaKey, CooKey, XtremKey, FastKey), SanDisk (Cruzer, Ultra, Blade), Kingston (DataTraveler, HyperX), Corsair (Voyager, Survivor, Padlock), Transcend (JetFlash), HP, Sony (Micro Vault, Click, Tiny), Seatech, Lexar (JumpDrive, Echo), Panda, Centon, Imation (Swivel, Clip, Defender), HDE, Emtec, Patriot, ADATA, Toshiba, Verbatim, T&J, IronKey, Super Talent, Mimoco
Data Recovery Software for Corrupted Flash Drive: With the help of this software you can restore data including pictures, audio, video, etc from severely corrupt USB flash drive, Pen drive, Thumb drive, etc of various manufacturing brands like Kingston, Transcend, LaCie, etc with great ease. For more updated information, click here http://www.usbrecoverysoftware.net/corrupted-flash-drive.html
Now you do not have to worry upon any data crisis related to hard drive, just download USB Recovery Software that is innovated with sophisticated techniques and simple interactive GUI to perform secure, fast and smart data recovery from various hard drives. For more details, please visit to http://www.usbrecoverysoftware.net/hard-drive.html
If you have lost or deleted important files from from SanDisk Cruzer USB drive and want to get back those files again, just employ USB Recovery Software to ensure excellent recovery. For more help, you can visit this link www.usbrecoverysoftware.net/sandisk-cruzer.html
Steps to make use of USB Recovery Software:
Step 1: Download USB Recovery Software and install it on your computer, then launch the tool to open its main window as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Select USB drive from the list of logical drives as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select USB Drive
Step 3: Finally, you will see the list of retrieved files as shown in figure 3.
FIgure 3: List of Retrieved Files